How much will I have to pay for shipping?
Find your country below and see what’s the cost for your country:
- Within Belgium, shipping is free for orders above €10.
- For Luxembourgh, The Netherlands, Germany and France shipping is free for orders above 30€. For orders below €31, shipping costs €4,95.
- For Denmark, Great-Britain, Italy, Poland and Austria shipping costs 10,40€. If you buy 2 tools or more, you will receive a present!
- For Finland, Portugal, Spain and Sweden shipping costs €15,35. If you buy 2 tools or more, you will receive a present!
- For Hungary, Croatia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Czech Republic shipping costs €17,65. If you buy 2 tools or more, you will receive a present!
- For Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Romania, Lithuania shipping costs 28€. If you buy 2 tools or more, you will receive a present!
How long will I have to wait for my order to arrive?
From the moment you receive the shipping confirmation e-mail, it differs between 24 and 96 hours. Packages within Belgium are usually within 24 hours at their destination after they are send. Within Europe the delivery time differs between 24 and 96 hours. GLS delivers packages from Monday to Friday during office hours.
We don’t ship worldwide yet, we only ship within Europe.
The next destinations are NOT possible:
- All customs countries outside the EU: Switzerland, Norway, Turkey, Morocco, United States, etc.
- Inside the EU: Andorra, Ceuta, Cyprus, Gibraltar, Greece, Livigno, Malta, Melilla and San Marino
- All islands in Europe: Corsica, Sicily, Sardinia, Mallorca, Tenerife, Gran Canaria, etc. except Great Britain
The next destinations ARE possible:
- Belgium, Bulgaria, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czech Republic, Hungary, United Kingdom and Austria.
You can always see where your package is located, online via Track & Trace. Simply enter the package number or the Track & Trace ID.
What payment methods does Booty Tools offer?
You can pay on our webshop with; Bancontact, creditcart, KBC/CBC Payment Button, Belfius Direct Net, ING Home’Pay, iDEAL, PayPal and SOFORT Banking.
How do I edit or cancel my order?
If you didn’t get your shipping confirmation yet, you can send an e-mail with the question to change or cancel your order. If you sent the email last minute we can not guarantee that we will be able to change or cancel it. But we do our best!
Are there going to be other sizes, strengths and weights for the Tools in the future?
Yes, we want to expand our brand a lot in the future
Can I buy the Tools somewhere other than online?
At the moment, you can buy our Tools online and in Antwerp Fitness Shop. Adres: Lange Nieuwstraat 46 – 2060 Antwerp City – Belgium
How do I become a Booty Tools ambassador?
Ambassadors get free products, photoshoots and or videoshoots in exchange for weekly content (photos and videos). If you are motivated, you have an up to date Instagram, Tik Tok or YouTube page on which you have more than 1000 followers. You can send us an e-mail in which you tell us your motivation to join our team.
How do I choose the right size for the Booty Band?
The sizes don’t differ in fabric strength but in circumfence. The bigger the circumfence, the bigger the movements you can perform with it. The S is 33cm, the M is 35cm long and the L is 37cm long. In general, if you have more mass in your legs, we advise the Large, if you have an inbetween size of legs we advice M and if you have smaller legs we advise the Small.
When will there be a restock of the sold out products?
We don’t have an exact restock date yet. Keep an eye on our socials to stay up to date.